How do I price my services and make a profit?
How do I get more clients?
When should I buy more (or stop buying) furniture?
Why is this course different?
- Developed by experienced stagers and business owners, including a qualified business coach with over 30 years of experience
- Developed specifically so that you can create a successful staging business in the modern home staging market place
- Focused on enabling you to run a successful business in a way that suits you
- Fast-paced training sessions allowing you to complete the modules and learn efficiently
- Ongoing coaching and learning opportunities
What our students say
" I was delighted I started the online staging course with Paloma & Elaine, it’s a very informal course which I love, they make you feel so comfortable & encourage you every step of the way to make the most of your business or start-up business opportunity! Every stage of the course is discussed in detail.
No question is frowned upon which is so important when starting off. I feel like I’m having a coffee with friends while learning new skills so that’s a plus.
Between classes, they are both available for questions or if you need help by phone- invaluable course I think if you are starting off on a home staging business journey."
- Maura Mackey of Maura Mackey Design
‘As someone who had no idea where to start setting up a homestaging business, the HSA business course is exactly what I needed. It has provided me with invaluable information on what I should be thinking about, things to take into consideration and where to start! At first, this was all very daunting for me but having both Paloma & Elaine to guide me through and with their own experiences in the industry - it has been extremely helpful and encouraging.I have also signed up as a HSA member where there is a huge amount of material and resources for both industry beginners and established businesses. Thank you Paloma & Elaine - Looking forward to learning more in Module II!'
- Amy Cooper, HSA Member
Sessions are 1h30 long each.
Module I: Pricing
- Revenue Streams
- Understanding your business
- Setting your goals
- Pricing Structure
- How to price your services
At completing the course, you will be invited to a Q&A group call with the course creators, Elaine Penhaul & Paloma Harrington-Griffin.
Our group calls take place every first Thursday of the month at 11am, and you will receive an access link via email prior to the session.